What is Google Bard:
Bard is a chat service developed by Google that utilizes artificial intelligence to engage in conversations with users. Unlike ChatGPT, which relies on its internal knowledge, Bard draws information from the internet to provide relevant responses.
- Bard is based on the Language Model for Dialogue Application (LaMDA), Google’s own conversational AI chatbot.
- It will give in-depth, conversational and essay-style answers just like ChatGPT does right now.
- However, the model is currently a “lightweight” version of LaMDA, and the one being “requires significantly less computing power, enabling it to scale to more users.
You may also read this:
- GPT-4, a new generation of AI language model announced by OpenAI
- First abort mission of Gaganyaan in May: Govt