Haryana government has launched an anti-Covid “Sanjeevani Pariyojana”, which will provide supervised and quick medical care at home for people, with mild to moderate symptoms of Covid-19, residing in rural areas. This Pariyojana has been launched to extend medical care in rural areas where awareness regarding the second wave of Covid-19 and related treatment remains low. It is an important step of bringing medical care for the people who need it most and when they need it most.
Under the initiative:
- The scope of medical advice will be expanded beyond qualified doctors as it will mobilize 200 final year and pre-final year medical students and interns by connecting them to consultants and experts.
- The initiative comprises an Integrated Command and Control Centre to manage critical resources such as ambulance tracking, oxygen supply, hospital beds availability, besides, door-to-door awareness campaign.
- Thus, it will help the district administration in keeping a bird’s eye view of the entire healthcare system.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- Haryana Capital: Chandigarh.
- Haryana Governor: Satyadev Narayan Arya.
- Haryana Chief Minister: Manohar Lal Khattar.