Haryana government has launched an anti-Covid “Sanjeevani Pariyojana”, which will provide supervised and quick medical care at home for people, with mild to moderate symptoms of Covid-19, residing in rural areas. This Pariyojana has been launched to extend medical care in rural areas where awareness regarding the second wave of Covid-19 and related treatment remains low. It is an important step of bringing medical care for the people who need it most and when they need it most.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & other exams
Under the initiative:
- The scope of medical advice will be expanded beyond qualified doctors as it will mobilize 200 final year and pre-final year medical students and interns by connecting them to consultants and experts.
- The initiative comprises an Integrated Command and Control Centre to manage critical resources such as ambulance tracking, oxygen supply, hospital beds availability, besides, door-to-door awareness campaign.
- Thus, it will help the district administration in keeping a bird’s eye view of the entire healthcare system.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- Haryana Capital: Chandigarh.
- Haryana Governor: Satyadev Narayan Arya.
- Haryana Chief Minister: Manohar Lal Khattar.