HDFC Bank and Tata Neu, the “super app” of the Tata Group, announced their collaboration to introduce co-branded credit cards. Tata Neu Plus HDFC Bank Credit Card and Tata Neu Infinity HDFC Bank Credit Card are the two varieties of the card that will be available. The benefits already provided to Tata Neu customers on all of their transactions would be increased by the cards.
HDFC Bank and Tata Neu: Important Highlights
- The cards will increase the benefits already offered to Tata Neu customers on all of their purchases.
- Customers can now earn a total of 7% or 10% of the amount they spend on the Tata Neu app when combined with the existing Tata Neu advantages of 5% NeuCoins, depending on the card version.
HDFC Bank and Tata Neu Co-branded credit card: About
- Customers of Tata Neu can access the credit card’s essential information and apply for it using the Tata Neu app.
- Both the RuPay and Visa networks will support both of the card’s two variations.
- The cards capitalise on the strengths of both brands to offer value by utilising Tata Neu’s omnichannel presence across major categories and HDFC Bank’s position as India’s top card issuer.
- The ability for clients to earn NeuCoins (1 NeuCoin = 1 Rupee) as rewards for all purchases made with the card, they claimed, is another feature that distinguishes it from other credit cards.
- Customers can earn 2% NeuCoins with the Tata Neu Plus HDFC Bank Credit Card and 5% NeuCoins with the Tata Neu Infinity HDFC Bank Credit Card on all in-person and online transactions made at partner Tata brands.
- Customers will receive 1% and 1.5% NeuCoins on the corresponding portion of their purchases made domestically and abroad that are not made through partner Tata brands.