The Indian Naval Ship, INS Tabar, is on her goodwill visit to the number of ports in Africa and Europe since June 2021 till September 2021. As a part of this visit, INS Tabar took part in the Maiden Maritime Partnership Exercise with Algerian Navy, off the Algerian coast, in the Mediterranean Sea. The Algerian Naval Ship ANS Ezzadjer participated in the exercise.
The objective of the exercise:
- The objective of the exercise was to enhance interoperability, understand the concept of operations followed by each other, and opened the possibility of increasing interaction and collaboration between the two navies in the future.
- INS Tabar is a Talwar-class stealth Frigate built in Russia for the Indian Navy. The ship is a part of the Indian Navy’s Western Fleet, based in Mumbai.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- Algeria Capital: Algiers;
- Algeria Currency: Algerian dinar;
- Algeria President: Abdelmadjid Tebboune.