Indipaisa has signed a partnership agreement with NSDL Payments Bank to launch Financial Technology (Fintech) solutions targeting India’s 63 million Small & Mid-sized Enterprise (SME) sector. To empower SME owners & operators to provide facilities and services that help them grow businesses, comply with government tax laws and build a sustainable future.
About the Agreements:
- Indipaisa’s mission is to empower SME owners and operators to take charge of their finances as well as give them facilities and services that help them grow their businesses, comply with government tax laws, and build a better future for their families.
- Indipaisa plans to introduce multiple financial products and services customized from the ground up to match the specific needs of Indian SME owners and operators.
- Furthermore, Indiapaisa is proud to be part of the Government of India and the Reserve Bank of India’s drive to digitize payments, estimated to exceed USD 1.0 Trillion annually by the year 2025.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- NSDL Payments Bank Founded: 1996;
- NSDL Payments Bank Headquarters: Mumbai, Maharashtra;
- NSDL Payments Bank MD & CEO: Abhijit Kamalapurkar.