Union Road, Transport and Highway Minister, Nitin Gadkari presenting the National Highway Excellence Awards 2019 in New Delhi. This award is Instituted in the year 2018, National Highway Excellence Awards aim to recognize the well-performing companies in the field of construction, operations, maintenance, toll collection and road safety on National Highways.
The 7 categories of the award are:
1) Excellence in Project Management
2) Excellence in Operation and Maintenance
3) Excellence in Toll Management
4) Excellence in Highway Safety
6) Outstanding Work in Challenging Conditions
7) Green Highway
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- Minister of State for Road, Transport and Highway: V.K. Singh.