Paytm has launched “Payout Links” for businesses, enabling them to instantly process payouts to customers, employees and vendors, without collecting their bank details. It is aimed at helping small businesses in sectors like gaming, retail, export, manufacturing and e-commerce.
About Payout Links:
- Payout Links will allow businesses to send ‘incentives’ or refunds to the customers’ bank accounts or wallet accounts.
- It can be used for salary payments, vendor payments, commissions and incentive transfers to be done instantly.
- Paytm Payout Links can be easily created and shared with customers, vendors and employees in one go.
- The receiver needs to simply open the link and is automatically provided with a list of saved accounts such as Paytm Wallet, Paytm UPI and connected bank accounts, which can be chosen to receive money instantly.
- This service helps businesses reduce cash transactions, maintain better records, avoid errors and delays.
- Paytm Payout Links is extremely user friendly, intuitive and is easy to integrate with the present operations of a company.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- Paytm founder: Vijay Shekhar Sharma.
- Paytm Headquarters: Noida, Uttar Pradesh.
- Paytm founded: 2010.