PM Kisan Status 2022: Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi may launch PM Kisan.gov.in for the 13th Installment Payment on December 20, 2022. PM Kisan Status 13th Installment Date 2022. Before December 2022, the Indian government will deposit the 13th instalment of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana into the bank accounts of the registered farmers.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & other exams
Learn when the 13th instalment of the PM Kisan Yojana will be due in 2022, how to complete the E-KYC procedure, and how to check the status of the PM-Kisan Yojana’s 13th instalment online.
PM Kisan Samman Sammelan 2022 Launched
PM Kisan Status 2022: Key Points
- The good news is that farmers who have applied under the PM Kisan Yojana Yojana won’t have to wait too long because the Central Government of India will deposit a total of 2,000 rupees into each beneficiary’s account from December 15 to December 20, 2022.
- This notification has been retracted by the Indian Union Agriculture Minister.
- The Indian government has once more extended till December 20, 2022, the deadline for completing the PM Kisan E-KYC 2022, which must be done by any or all beneficiaries in order to access the benefits of the PM Kisan Yojana 2022.
- The state’s final payment to farmers for May has already been made.
- Farmers can access the programme online at pmindiawebcast.nic.in and a number of other news channel platforms, and Farmer Organizations will receive an equity award.
UP CM Yogi Adityanath launches ‘One District One Sport’ scheme
PM Kisan Status 2022: Details of 13th Installment
|Name of Scheme||Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme (PM Kisan)|
|Scheme Administrator||Central Government of India|
|PM Kisan Yojana Start Year||2018|
|PM Kisan 13th Installment Date 2022||To be released by the end of December 2022, Expected(20-12-2022)|
|Beneficiaries||India’s Small and Marginal Landowner Farmers|
|Release Date for the 13th Installment||20 December 2022 (11:00 A.M)|
|Credited Amount Under the Scheme||6000 Rupees in Total, Paid in Three Equal Installments|
|Kisan Help Desk||011-24300606, 155261|
PM Kisan Status: 13th Installment Features
- The 6000 rupees would be distributed in three monthly instalments of 2000 rupees each to the beneficiaries’ registered accounts.
- By visiting pmkisan.gov.in, the program’s official website, farmers can check the status of their payments online.
- The official PM Kisan 13th Installment Date 2022 has been declared by the Union Agriculture Minister of Bharat to be from December 15, 2022, through December 31, 2022, during which time the recipients’ bank accounts would be associated with the number.
Steps to to complete the PM Kisan online E-KYC procedure
- Start by going to the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana’s official website, pmkisan.gov.in.
- Second, pay attention to the PM Kisan E-KYC 2022 link on the homepage of the PM Kisan Yojana Online Portal.
- Then, carefully fill out the space supplied with the necessary information, including the Aadhaar Card range, the cellphone range attached to the Aadhaar
- Card, and the captcha code displayed on the screen. Afterward, click the Get only one word (OTP) button that pops up on the screen.
- The registered cellphone number will thereafter receive an associate’s degree OTP. Enter the OTP that you saw on your phone inside the house on the screen of your computer or mobile device.
- In order to finish, click the Submit button.
Find More News Related to Schemes & Committees