Prime Minister Narendra Modi will gift the local artifacts made in Himachal Pradesh to the world leaders at the upcoming G20 Summit. The G20 Summit will take place in Indonesia’s capital city, Bali. Himachal Pradesh is going to witness the assembly elections which are scheduled on 12th November 2022.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & other exams
PM Modi to gift Himachal Pradesh artifact to the G20 leaders in Bali summit- Key Points
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s idea behind this is to promote Himachal Pradesh’s art and culture so that it travels in wide countries.
- PM Modi will hand over the local artifacts like Chamba Rumals, Kinnauri Shawl, Himachal Mukhate, Kangra Miniature Paintings, Kullu Shawl, and Kanal Brass Set to the World leaders.
- Prime Minister also unveiled the logo, theme, and website for India’s Presidency of the G20.
- India’s G20 logo juxtaposes planet Earth with Lotus and the theme is “Vasudhaiv Kutumbakam”.
- The country is all set to assume the presidency of the grouping of the world’s 20 largest economies on 1st December 2022.
Find More News related to Summits and Conferences