The Government of Telangana and the British Council, an international organisation for educational opportunities and cultural exchange, have signed a 3-year MoU to renew the partnership in education, English and arts. To facilitate research between institutions and assist to expand higher education globally, to offer global opportunities for the youth of Telangana.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & other exams
Under the extended 3-year MoU, the British Council has also signed an agreement with the Research and Innovation Circle of Hyderabad (RICH) to work closely to engineer new partnerships between universities, research institutions and centres of excellence in the UK and in Telangana.
- The partnerships between RICH and UK higher education institutions will be in the areas of aerospace, defence, life sciences and pharma, food and agriculture, and sustainability.
- The two partners will also take part in joint innovation or entrepreneurship initiatives, like sharing of best practices and or development of bespoke courses to develop relevant skills amid the young people of Telangana.
- The British Council and the Telangana State Council of Higher Education have been partnering to achieve the State’s knowledge and employment ambitions for its youth for the past decade as per the MoU signed in 2018.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- Telangana Capital: Hyderabad;
- Telangana Governor: Tamilisai Soundararajan;
- Telangana Chief minister: K. Chandrashekar Rao.