According to the list of Hurun Richest Self-Made Women In The World 2022 released by the Hurun Research Institute. According to the list, there are 124 Self-Made Women Billionaires in World and China contributes to two-thirds of the world’s self-made women billionaires with 78 followed by the United States with 25 and the United Kingdom with 5.
Top 3 on the list:
- Wu Yajun co-founder of Longfor (China has topped the list)
- Fan Hongwei, Chairman/President, Hengli Petrochemical Co Ltd (China)
- Wang Laichun of Luxshare Precision Industry (China).
- Falguni Nayar, Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Nykaa, is ranked 10th with a wealth of USD 7.6 billion. She is the only Indian among the top 10.
- Radha Vembu, co-founder & product manager of Zoho is the second-richest self-made woman billionaire in India with US$ 3.9 bn & ranked 25th in the global list. Radha Vembu is top in India, and second across the world, in the list of Biggest Risers.
- Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw, executive chairperson and founder of Biocon Limited and Biocon Biologics, is 26th on the list, down two places from last year. She has a wealth of US $3.8 bn.