Adani Green Energy Ltd (AGEL) has commissioned the world’s largest wind-solar power plant of 600 MV capacity in Jaisalmer, Rajasthan. The plant has a power purchase agreement with Solar Energy Corporation of India (SECI) at Rs 2.69/kWh for 25 years.
Bank Maha Pack includes Live Batches, Test Series, Video Lectures & eBooks
Key Points related to Adani Green Energy
- The project consists of 600 MW solar-wind plants.
- In May 2022, AGEL operationalized India’s first hybrid power plant with a capacity of 390 MW in Jaisalmer.
- The commencement of the 600 MW plant AGEL has a total operational generation capacity of 6.7 GW.
- This includes an operational hydropower generation capacity of 1 GW, the largest in the world.
- AGEL’s total renewable portfolio goes up to 20.4 GW to reach its vision of 45 GW capacity by 2030.
About Adani Green Energy
Adani Green Energy Limited (AGEL) is an Indian renewable energy company headquartered in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. It is owned by Indian conglomerate Adani Group. The company operates the Kamuthi Solar Power Project which is one of the largest solar photovoltaic plants in the world.
Find More Miscellaneous News Here