Union Home Minister Amit Shah launched the ‘Prahari’ Mobile app and Manual of Border Security Force (BSF) in New Delhi. The Prahari App will enable jawans to access personal information and information related to accommodation, Ayushmann-CAPF, and leaves on their mobile.
The App will also provide access to GPF, Bio Data, or grievance redressal on the ‘Centralized Public Grievances Redress and Monitoring System’ or Information on various welfare schemes. The app also connects the Jawans with the portal of the Ministry of Home Affairs.
Amit Shah Launched “Prahari app” of the Border Security Force in New Delhi- Key Points
- Amit Shah has urged the BSF to go through the Vibrant Village Program, they should make efforts towards increasing tourism in the village, making the village self-sufficient with complete facilities.
- The Home Minister also informed that in the last three years, 26 thousand kilograms of narcotics and two thousand 500 arms and ammunition were seized by the BSF.
- The government has worked for the development of the Border and has completed the construction of 140 kilometers of fencing and about 400 km of roads in difficult places.
- The BSF Prahari App is a great example of Proactive Governance.
- On the occasion, Union Minister of State for Home Affairs Nityanand Rai, Union Home Secretary, Director General of BSF, Chief Secretaries of Union Territories, and Several senior officers were present.