‘BizKhata’ launched by Airtel Payments Bank
Airtel Payments Bank announced the availability of its current account, BizKhata, which offers small businesses and business partners across the nation fast activation and limitless transactions. Because they cannot maintain the minimum amount required for business accounts, many small business owners continue to use savings accounts for business-related expenses. This makes it difficult to distinguish between personal and corporate dealings.
‘BizKhata’ launched by Airtel Payments Bank: Key Points
- The BizKhata business platform from Airtel Payments Bank was created with these small company owners and retailers in mind.
- It unifies all corporate transactions on a single platform and enables them to keep accurate records while taking advantage of several financial advantages.
- Do an unlimited number of credit and debit transactions, within five minutes of opening the account, the customer can begin utilizing it.
‘BizKhata’ launched by Airtel Payments Bank: Features
- Zero Minimum Balance – There is no requirement for a minimum balance on the account.
- Secure and efficient Payment digitization: Through IMPS, UPI, NEFT, and IFT, business owners can receive and send online payments to any bank in India.
- The account also includes a QR code that may be used to accept payments from any UPI app.
- Day-end balances over INR 200,000 will automatically be swept out to a current account with the partner bank under the auto sweep-out feature.
- The user can return the sweep sum to the business account with a single click.
- Transaction history may be downloaded with only one click, allowing business owners to easily reconcile transactions.
- Both current and future merchants, as well as business partners of Airtel Payments Bank, would have access to the current account solution.
- This account can be readily opened by a business owner in under five minutes with biometric authentication and little paper effort.