Financial wellness platform, CASHe has launched an industry-first credit line service using its AI-powered chat capability on WhatsApp to provide customers with a fast, seamless and convenient way to access instant credit line by merely typing their name. The firm offers an instant credit limit without the need for any documents, app downloads or filling up tedious application forms.
About the CASHe’s WhatsApp chat service:
- CASHe’s WhatsApp chat service is built on the WhatsApp Business Platform, an enterprise solution that allows businesses to communicate with new and existing customers on WhatsApp in a simple, secure, and reliable way.
- Underlying this facility is an AI-powered bot that matches the customer’s inputs and automatically facilitates a formal application along with a KYC check, and once verified, sets up a credit line in a few clicks through a guided conversational flow.
- The borrower’s details will be generated and displayed based on the name entered – the only key input that the borrower needs to enter at the start of the conversation.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- WhatsApp Founded: 2009;
- WhatsApp CEO: Will Cathcart;
- WhatsApp Headquarters: Menlo Park, California, United States;
- WhatsApp Acquisition date: 19 February 2014;
- WhatsApp Founders: Jan Koum, Brian Acton;
- WhatsApp Parent organization: Facebook.