Indian Shuttler Lakshya Sen has settled for silver after losing to Kunlavut Vitidsarn of Thailand, 18-21, 15-21, in the men’s singles final at the German Open 2022. The Thai player dominated from start to end, winning the match and the championship in just 57 minutes. German Open is an annual badminton tournament classified as BWF World Tour Super 300 event.
Complete Result of German Open 2022
- Men’s singles: Kunlavut Vitidsarn (Thailand) beat Lakshya Sen (India)
- Women’s singles: He Bingjiao (China) beat Chen Yufei (China)
- Men’s Double: Goh Sze Fei and Nur Izzuddin (Malaysia)
- Women’s Double: Chen Qingchen and Jia Yifan (China)
- Mixed Doubles: Dechapol Puavaranukroh / Sapsiree Taerattanachai (Thailand)