HDFC Bank has launched the ‘e-Kisaan Dhan’ app for farmers all over India. Through their mobile phones, the farmers will be able to access the services, both banking and agriculture.
About ‘e-Kisaan Dhan’:
- ‘e-Kisaan Dhan’ will provide value-added services like mandi prices, latest farming news, weather forecast, information on seed varieties, SMS advisory, e-pashuhaat, Kisan TV, and more.
- Users can also avail multiple banking services like procuring loans, the opening of Bank accounts, availing insurance facilities, calculate KCC loan eligibility online, and acquiring Government social security schemes at their fingertips.
- The app will also help with traditional banking services such as apply for loans, Fixed Deposits, Recurring Deposits, and Savings Accounts.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- Headquarters of HDFC Bank: Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- Managing Director of HDFC Bank: Aditya Puri.