HDFC Life Insurance has launched the ‘Insure India’ campaign which aims to educate Indian on the benefits of life insurance as a product category. HDFC Life is one of the leading life insurers in India and over the last three years, HDFC along with several vast networks of distribution partners has established life insurance awareness month as an exclusive property.
Bank Maha Pack includes Live Batches, Test Series, Video Lectures & eBooks
Key Points related to the ‘Insure India’ campaign by HDFC
- Insure India campaign is the latest addition to the series of awareness programs initiated by HDFC.
- The objective of the campaign is to educate Indians about life insurance and to motivate them to secure their future.
- HDFC Life believes that Insure India will play an important role in enabling individuals to take their first step toward financial freedom.
- The company will host chat shows, hold on-ground activities, websites, etc.
- These interactive activities will engage the consumers both directly and indirectly with the wide network of distribution.
- Insure India aims to reach out to more individuals in various sections of society.
- HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited is a joint venture between HDFC Ltd, India’s leading housing finance institution.