In New Delhi, Union Minister Nitin Gadkari kicks off the Industrial Decarbonization Summit 2022. Inaugurating the Industrial Decarbonization Summit 2022 (IDS-2022) – Road Map for Carbon Neutrality by 2070, he stated that developing alternative fuels is critical to overcoming electricity shortages. He believes that taking a one-sided, idiosyncratic attitude to these issues is harmful to the country.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & other exams
- Shri Nitin Gadkari, Union Minister for Road Transport and Highways, has stressed the importance of keeping a balance between ecology, environment, and development.
- The minister stated that in the future days, we must improve our economy while also protecting the environment.
- He stated that green hydrogen is our top goal, and that by using Biotechnology, we can boost the productivity of Biomass and use Biomass to generate Bio-ethanol, Bio-LNG, and Bio-CNG.
- He claims that using methanol and ethanol will reduce pollution.
- According to the Minister, a targeted road map should be developed, as well as proper research, in order to minimise imports and increase exports.