Union Minister of Chemicals and Fertilizers, Dr. Mansukh Mandaviya inaugurated the IFFCO Nano Urea Liquid Plants at Aonla and Phulpur in Uttar Pradesh. Dr. Mandaviya stated that it is an important day because Nano urea plants have been dedicated to the nation. He informed that Nano Urea, in the coming times will ensure the progress of the farmers and increase their income.
The Union Minister highlighted the benefits of Nano urea stating that it is the best green technology and provides solutions to pollution. It saves the soil and also increases productivity and hence is the best for the farmers.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & other exams
Mansukh Mandaviya Inaugurated IFFCO Nano Urea Liquid Plants at Aonla and Phulpur- Key Points
- The government’s Expert Committee has approved Nano DAP and it will also come to replace DAP soon. He added that Nano-DAP will immensely benefit our farmers and it will be available at half the cost of DAP.
- Dr. Mandaviya also underlined the efforts of the government in making Nano urea available to the farmers.
- He also pointed out the challenges in bringing Nano urea ranging from getting approvals from various departments and convincing the farmers to tackle the conventional urea lobby.
- Dr. Mandaviya also informed that it is an alternate fertilizer. The farmers for years used urea and DAP to increase productivity. When urea is used, only 35% Nitrogen (Urea) gets used by the crop and the unused affects the soil.
- The Union Minister appreciated the efforts of Prime Minister Narendra Modi who has always worked towards increasing farmer income and their prosperity. He also insisted on natural farming, Biofertilizers, and alternate fertilizers.
- He also commended PM’s role during COVID, the prices of fertilizers increased, and one Urea bag touched the Rs 4000 mark but PM ensured that the price of fertilizers was not increased.
- The Union Minister congratulated IFFCO for its endeavors. He noted that Commerce, business, and profit are not foremost for Sahakarita but farmers’ welfare is.
- Dileep Sanghani, Chairman IFFCO, Balvir Singh, Vice Chairman IFFCO, Dr. Uday Shankar Awasthi MD, and CEO of IFFCO, Keshari Devi MP Phulpur among those present during the inauguration events.
DMRC: India To Get Its First National Metro Rail Knowledge Centre In Delhi
Ministry of Coal Launched ‘Khanan Prahari’ Mobile App to Curb Illegal Mining
Find More Miscellaneous News Here