Reliance Industries Chairman, Mukesh Ambani has topped the IIFL Wealth Hurun India Rich List for the 10th consecutive year. In 2021, his total net worth was recorded at Rs 7,18,000 crore. Meanwhile, Adani Group Chairman Gautam Adani is in the second spot with a net worth of Rs. 5,05,900 crore. Shiv Nadar & the family of HCL technologies are third in the list with a net worth of Rs 2,36,600 crore.
About the Hurun India Rich List 2021:
The Hurun India Rich list 2021 has named the richest individuals in the country with a wealth of Rs 1,000 crore or more as on September 15, 2021. The Hurun India Rich List 2021, features as many as 1,007 individuals across 119 cities with a net worth of Rs 1,000 crore. As per the report, India has 237 billionaires, up 58 compared to last year.
OTHER RICHEST INDIANS IN THE TOP 10:
- SP Hinduja & family moved down two positions to the fourth rank in the list.
- LN Mittal & family moved up eight positions to the fifth rank.
- Cyrus S Poonawalla of Serum Institute of India occupies the sixth position.
- Radhakishan Damani of Avenue Supermarts retained the seventh position.
- Vinod Shantilal Adani & family moved up twelve places to the eighth rank.
- Kumar Mangalam Birla & the family of Aditya Birla Group occupies the Ninth position.
- The tenth position in the list is secured by Jay Chaudhry of cloud security company Zscaler.