Union Minister of Agriculture and Farmers’ Welfare (MoA&FW), Narendra Singh Tomar has released a book titled “Indian Agriculture towards 2030: Pathways for Enhancing Farmers’ Income, Nutritional Security and Sustainable Food and Farm Systems”, at an event organized by NITI Aayog and the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) of the United Nations.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & other exams
Indian Agriculture towards 2030 captures the outcomes of the deliberative process of national dialogue by NITI Aayog and the Ministries of Agriculture and Farmers’ Welfare; and Fisheries, Animal Husbandry and Dairying, and facilitated by FAO since 2019.
Indian Agriculture towards 2030 covers the following themes:
- Transforming Indian Agriculture
- Structural Reforms and Governance
- Dietary Diversity, Nutrition and Food Safety
- Managing Climate Risks in Agriculture
- Science, Technology and Innovation
- Symbiosis of Water and Agricultural Transformation in India
- Pests, Pandemics, Preparedness and Biosecurity
- Transformative Agroecology-Based Alternatives for a Sustainable and Biodiverse Future
Find More Books and Authors Here