Nitin Gadkari approves “Khadi Agarbatti Aatmanirbhar Mission”

Unique employment generation program “Khadi Agarbatti Aatmanirbhar Mission” has been approved by the Union Minister for MSME, Shri Nitin Gadkari. The programme has been proposed by the Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) to make India Aatmanirbhar in Agarbatti production.

Under the scheme, Automatic Agarbatti making machines and powder mixing machines would be offered by KVIC to the artisans via the successful private Agarbatti manufacturers. KVIC will procure only locally made machines by Indian manufacturers which also seeks to encourage local production.

Boost your Banking Awareness Knowledge with Adda247 Live Batch: WARRIOR 2.0 | Banking Awareness Batch for SBI, RRB, RBI and IBPS Exams

The “Khadi Agarbatti Aatmanirbhar Mission” seeks to generate employment for unemployed and migrant workers in different parts of the nation while increasing the domestic Agarbatti production substantially. It will be launched in PPP mode and requires very less investment. It will support private Agarbatti manufacturers to increase Agarbatti production without any capital investment by them. KVIC will offer 25% subsidy on the cost of the machines and will recover the remaining 75% of the cost from the artisans in the form of easy monthly installments.

Important takeaways for all competitive exams:

  • Chairman of Khadi and Village Industries Commission: Vinai Saxena.

Find More News Related to Schemes & Committees

×

Download success!

Thanks for downloading the guide. For similar guides, free study material, quizzes, videos and job alerts you can download the Adda247 app from play store.

Thank You, Your details have been submitted we will get back to you.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Join India's largest learning destination

What You Will get ?

  • Job Alerts
  • Daily Quizes
  • Subject-Wise Quizes
  • Current Affairs
  • Previous year question papers
  • Doubt Solving session

Login

OR

Forgot Password?

Join India's largest learning destination

What You Will get ?

  • Job Alerts
  • Daily Quizes
  • Subject-Wise Quizes
  • Current Affairs
  • Previous year question papers
  • Doubt Solving session

Sign Up

OR
Join India's largest learning destination

What You Will get ?

  • Job Alerts
  • Daily Quizes
  • Subject-Wise Quizes
  • Current Affairs
  • Previous year question papers
  • Doubt Solving session

Forgot Password

Enter the email address associated with your account, and we'll email you an OTP to verify it's you.


Join India's largest learning destination

What You Will get ?

  • Job Alerts
  • Daily Quizes
  • Subject-Wise Quizes
  • Current Affairs
  • Previous year question papers
  • Doubt Solving session

Enter OTP

Please enter the OTP sent to
/6


Did not recive OTP?

Resend in 60s

Join India's largest learning destination

What You Will get ?

  • Job Alerts
  • Daily Quizes
  • Subject-Wise Quizes
  • Current Affairs
  • Previous year question papers
  • Doubt Solving session

Change Password



Join India's largest learning destination

What You Will get ?

  • Job Alerts
  • Daily Quizes
  • Subject-Wise Quizes
  • Current Affairs
  • Previous year question papers
  • Doubt Solving session

Almost there

Please enter your phone no. to proceed
+91

Join India's largest learning destination

What You Will get ?

  • Job Alerts
  • Daily Quizes
  • Subject-Wise Quizes
  • Current Affairs
  • Previous year question papers
  • Doubt Solving session

Enter OTP

Please enter the OTP sent to Edit Number


Did not recive OTP?

Resend 60

By skipping this step you will not recieve any free content avalaible on adda247, also you will miss onto notification and job alerts

Are you sure you want to skip this step?

By skipping this step you will not recieve any free content avalaible on adda247, also you will miss onto notification and job alerts

Are you sure you want to skip this step?