Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced that India has become one of the world’s fastest growing economies. He was addressing at an occasion where he announced the PM-CARES for Children Scheme’s benefits. In the midst of the pandemic’s negative mood, Prime Minister Narendra Modi stated that India relied on its strength.
- India had faith in its scientists, doctors, and young people. And we emerged as a beam of optimism for the globe, rather than a source of concern. India did not become the problem; instead, we became the provider of solutions.
- The Prime Minister went on to say that no one could have predicted the achievements India has made in the last eight years.
- Today, India’s pride in the globe has grown, as has its power in international forums. And he is pleased that India’s journey is being led by young.
- Moody’s Investors Service cut India’s economic growth forecast for 2022 from 9.1 percent to 8.8 percent, citing excessive inflation.
- High-frequency data implies that the growth momentum from December quarter 2021 carried over into the first four months of this year, according to Moody’s Global Macro Outlook 2022-23.