Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced that India has become one of the world’s fastest growing economies. He was addressing at an occasion where he announced the PM-CARES for Children Scheme’s benefits. In the midst of the pandemic’s negative mood, Prime Minister Narendra Modi stated that India relied on its strength.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & other exams
- India had faith in its scientists, doctors, and young people. And we emerged as a beam of optimism for the globe, rather than a source of concern. India did not become the problem; instead, we became the provider of solutions.
- The Prime Minister went on to say that no one could have predicted the achievements India has made in the last eight years.
- Today, India’s pride in the globe has grown, as has its power in international forums. And he is pleased that India’s journey is being led by young.
- Moody’s Investors Service cut India’s economic growth forecast for 2022 from 9.1 percent to 8.8 percent, citing excessive inflation.
- High-frequency data implies that the growth momentum from December quarter 2021 carried over into the first four months of this year, according to Moody’s Global Macro Outlook 2022-23.