Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) has expanded its strategic partnership with SBI Cards and Payments Services Ltd to power SBI Card’s digital transformation. TCS had helped the SBI cards to transform its core cards sourcing platform and digitized a significant portion of the process. TCS has been providing services to SBI Card for over a decade since 2008, and the new deal represents an extension of that relationship.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & other exams
How does TCS help SBI cards?
- TCS had helped the company transform its core cards sourcing platform and digitized a significant portion of the process.
- With this expansion in partnership, it will further digitalize the online onboarding processes enabling a faster turnaround and frictionless experience with greater customer satisfaction. In addition, it will enable SBI Card to grow its e-card issuance.
- TCS will continue to digitalize and change online onboarding processes in order to provide a faster and more frictionless experience for customers, resulting in higher customer satisfaction.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- SBI Card CEO: Rama Mohan Rao Amara (30 Jan 2021–);
- SBI Card Headquarters: Gurugram;
- SBI Card Founded: October 1998.