Suryoday Small Finance Bank, one of India’s premier small finance banks, has established a cooperation with Mobisafar to provide banking services across India through all of Mobisafar’s franchises and Business Correspondent network. The cooperation aims to increase financial inclusion by providing vital banking services to underbanked customers digitally, even in the most distant corners of the country.
About the Partnership:
- Mobisafar‘s 1.38 lac Banking Mitras will assist Suryoday Small Finance Bank in onboarding new clients digitally using eKYC and enabling banking services like savings account establishment, deposit / withdrawal of money, balance inquiry, and so on.
- Suryoday Small Finance has been educating and promoting the advantages of social security systems like PMSBY, PMJJBY, and APY.
- Through the cooperation, Mobisafar will be able to provide additional underbanked customers with access to these programmes.
- Mobisafar intends to deliver Biometric enabled Digital Banking services at our Mobisafar MITRA’s in collaboration with the Bank in order to provide unrivalled reach in the country’s most remote areas, as well as access to a previously untapped customer base and assist them in accessing Banking services as well as other multiple services.
- During the pandemic, Mobisafar served as a crucial collecting location for Direct Benefit Transfers and ensured that individuals had access to banking services.