200th birth anniversary of Maharishi Dayanand Saraswati
Prime Minister Narendra Modi celebrated the 200th birth Anniversary of Maharishi Dayanand Saraswati, who founded the Arya Samaj in 1875. According to Prime Minister Narendra Modi, the nation is making development thanks to nondiscriminatory efforts and policies. The first yagya for the nation, he claimed, is being performed today in service of the poor, uneducated, and oppressed. In this regard, Mr. Modi emphasised housing, healthcare, and women’s empowerment.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & other exams
200th birth anniversary of Maharishi Dayanand Saraswati Celebration
- The Prime Minister made this statement in Delhi at the start of a year-long celebration honouring Maharishi Dayanand Saraswati’s 200th birthday.
- He claimed that throughout Amrit Kaal, the country adopted the same priorities as Maharishi Dayanand Saraswati. According to the prime minister, helping the poor and marginalised has taken precedence.
- He brought up the fact that the nation’s daughters are currently flying Rafale fighter jets in relation to the empowerment of women.
- As taught by Maharishi Dayanand, Mr. Modi’s New Education Policy encourages contemporary education while placing a strong focus on Indianness.
The Prime Minister claimed that the Maharishi Dayanand Saraswati used his extensive Vedic knowledge to predict global warming and climate change when those concepts were not in vogue. He emphasised that the Maharishi’s path gives the world ancient Indian philosophy and the path to the answer at a time when the world is discussing sustainable development. He claimed that by referring to millets as Sri Anna, India has given them a new name and a universal identity.
List of Important Dams in India
Maharishi Dayanand Saraswati Birth Anniversary Celebration: Highlights
- According to the prime minister, Maharishi Dayanand Saraswati restored social life’s comprehension of the Vedas and provided guidance for society.
- PM Modi emphasised that as India celebrates the Amrit Kaal, Maharishi’s 200th birthday serves as inspiration for all.
- According to Mr. Modi, years of slavery had left the nation weak and lacking in confidence at the time Maharishi Dayanand Saraswati was born.
- PM Modi emphasized how Maharishi Dayanand Saraswati waged a vigorous fight against untouchability, social prejudice, and other distortions of this nature.
- The Prime Minister said that Maharishi Dayanand Saraswati also became a voice for India’s Mahila Shakti, launching numerous initiatives for women’s education.
- He said that Maharishi Dayanand’s efforts to combat inequality have transformed society into Sanjeevani.
- According to the prime minister, the nation has reached unprecedented heights in both development and heritage.
- He repeatedly asserted that Indian saints had made significant contributions in a variety of domains including literature, yoga, philosophy, politics, science, and math.
The Maharishi Dayanand Saraswati, according to Mr. Modi, adopted a holistic, inclusive, and integrated approach to every area of the country and society. He noted that Maharishi Dayanand Saraswati has been instrumental in bringing back long-forgotten customs.
Also Read: AMRITPEX 2023 Inaugurated by Communications Minister Ashwini Vaishnaw