Google celebrates the 74th Republic Day of India with a creative masterpiece by a Gujarat-based guest artist Parth Kothekar. The Google Doodle finely illustrates the Republic Day Parade, along with some iconic landmarks like Rashtrapati Bhavan, the India Gate, the Daredevil motorcycle riders, and the CRFP marching contingent.
Google Celebrated 74th Republic Day of India with a Creative Doodle- Key Points
- According to the artist, the Google Doodle for Republic Day 2023 depicts the complexity of India along with its interconnected facets.
- The purpose is to allow viewers to have a glimpse of such complexities via this hand-cut paper art.
- According to Google Doodle Artist Parth Kothekar, it took him four days to complete this masterpiece. His inspiration was to create a portrait of India during the Republic Day Parade.
- The artist also informed that during his school days, every year he would be mesmerized by the Republic Day parade. Receiving this opportunity enlivened that fascination and he thoroughly enjoyed diving into it as he went into details of every facet displayed on the papercut.
- In addition to President House being a significant element of his Google Doodle, it also has a depiction of spectacular bike pyramids formed by defense personnel on the parade.
- Some horsemen visible in the illustration remind us of the 61 Cavalry regiment, which is the only active horse cavalry unit in the world at present.
- Apart from this, the doodle also consists of other elements like CRPF marching contingent, India Gate, India’s national bird- peacock, etc.