Governor of Odisha Prof. Ganeshi Lal launched India’s first AI Chatbot for the Agricultural sector ‘Ama KrushAI’ at the valedictory session of ‘Krushi Odisha 2023’. Ama KrushAI chatbot will help the farmers with the best agronomic practices, inform them about government schemes, and loan products from more than 40 commercial and cooperative banks.
Ama KrushAI will run under a pilot project involving more than 10,000 farmers and will be implemented in full-fledged in the next two months. Addressing the gathering, the Governor urged farmers to take advantage of different schemes announced by the state government to promote agriculture and help the state prosper.
India’s First Agri Chatbot Ama KrushAI Launched in Odisha – Key Points
- While addressing the gathering Prof Lal informed that civilization started with agriculture and the superstructure of civilization is based on agriculture. Only a farmer can do the magic in agriculture.
- He stressed the need for coordinated efforts from all the stakeholders to help the farming community tide over the challenges they have been facing.
- Minister for Agriculture and Farmers’ Empowerment Ranendra Pratap Swain noted that agriculture is the only sector that was not at a halt during the pandemic times.
- Odisha is now self-sufficient in many crops. The state is the fourth largest rice producer in the country and nearly self-sufficient in milk, egg, and fisheries.
- More than 20,000 farmers and agri-entrepreneurs from across the state attended the three-day event organized by the Agriculture and Farmers’ Empowerment department in collaboration with FICCI to promote farm mechanization and enhancement in farmers’ income.
- Women and Child Development Minister Basanti Hembram and principal secretary Arabinda Kumar Padhee were present.
- 10-Day Taj Mahotsav Starts In Agra of Uttar Pradesh
- First PMGati Shakti Workshop Held in Goa for Western & Central Zone