New MD and CEO of SBI General Insurance: Shri Kishore Kumar Poludasu has been named the new managing director and chief executive officer of SBI General Insurance Company Limited, according to the company’s announcement. Kishore Kumar Poludasu was appointed with effect from October 4th, 2022, and was nominated for the job by the parent corporation, State Bank of India. Since 1991, Shri Kishore Kumar Poludasu has worked for the State Bank of India and has held a number of roles there.
Kishore Kumar Poludasu – New MD and CEO of SBI General Insurance:
- Kishore Kumar Poludasu held the position of Deputy Managing Director and Country Head of State Bank of India’s Singapore Operations before to taking up his present position at SBI General, part of the State Bank Group.
- In addition to big Corporate/Infrastructure Credit, International Banking Operations, Enterprise Management, Mergers & Consolidations, etc., Kishore Kumar Poludasu has over three decades of expertise in commercial banking.
- Shri Poludasu is a diligent and dedicated leader who has a proven track record of achieving long-term goals, promoting the company’s customer-centric culture, and giving consumers value at every touchpoint.
- The SBI General Insurance company is currently in a position to experience increased growth, and SBI General is strongly promoting forceful initiatives, agile procedures, smart alliances, and effective people management.
- This road map to the top will greatly benefit from Shri Poludasu’s expertise as new MD and CEO of SBI General Insurance.
Kishore Kumar Poludasu: Career Till Now
Prior to joining SBI General Insurance, Kishore Kumar Poludasu worked on important initiatives for State Bank of India, where his duties included creating and executing a strategic development strategy as well as boosting the bank’s sales and growth. When State Bank of Mysore and SBI merged, Shri Kishore Kumar Poludasu was crucial in overseeing the integration of systems, procedures, and human resources. As an Officer on Special Duty (OSD) from State Bank of India, he has been involved in the founding of National Bank for Financing Infrastructure and Development (NaBFID), an All India Financial Institution (AIFI) promoted by the Government of India for enhanced focus on financing & development of the infrastructure sector in India, until September 2022.
Important Takeaways For All Competitive Exams:
- Chairman of State Bank of India (SBI): Dinesh Kumar Khara
- Headquarters of State Bank of India (SBI): Mumbai