M.K. Stalin, the Deputy Chief Minister, launched a Periyar memorial samathuvapuram at Pilipakuttai in Namagiripettai panchayat union. Allottees were given the keys at the function. 100 dwelling units with all basic amenities were built at the cost of 2 crores 88 lakh rupees. Stalin, who gave Rs. 30.42 crore in financial assistance and other benefits to 2,671 Namakkal residents, said that the current administration has issued loans totalling Rs. 8,080 crore to 3,24,024 women self-help groups across the state.
- Stalin promised that all 1,601 developmental works under the Anaithu Grama Anna Marumalarchi Thittam will be finished shortly after laying the foundation for them at a cost of Rs. 19.32 crore.
- In addition, Mr. Stalin dedicated 7,392 works that had been completed under various projects.
- He had previously opened and handed over the key to a house built under the Kalaignar Housing Scheme in Iyampalayam hamlet near Namakkal.
- Mr. Stalin and the DMK administration were praised by Pattali Makkal Katchi MLA K. Nedunchelian, who noted that his constituency has gotten different initiatives worth roughly Rs. 50 crore.
- Union Minister of State for Health and Family Welfare S. Gandhiselvan to approve the district’s long-standing demand for a medical college.