Suryoday Small Finance Bank announced the launch of ‘Blossom Women’s Savings Account’ with 7 percent per annum interest rate with monthly interest credit. In addition to this, specially designed RuPay Platinum Debit Card offering discount on shopping and online purchases will also be available with the account, Suryodaya Small Finance Bank said.
More About the Launch of Blossom Women’s Savings Account :
The new Mahila Savings Account can be operated through the bank’s 571 banking outlets and digital banking platform.
Key benefits of Blossom Mahila Savings Account:
- Monthly interest payment on the account,
- 1 supplementary account for child (Saving Aditya Account),
- Concession in processing fee on two wheeler loans (*select cities only)
- Door-step banking subject to availability,
- Insurance as per the type of debit card,
- Average Monthly Balance (AMB) 10,000,
- Add-on Voucher: Free Couple Movie Ticket or; Spa/Salon (On opening a new account, only one voucher per account).
Significance of the Blossom Women’s Savings Account:
Blossom Women’s Savings Account is designed to provide women a secure platform to save and grow their money with the best interest rates and a wide range of exclusive benefits and privileges.
You may also read this: