Auto Expo 2023
The Delhi Auto Expo 2023 has return after a three-year gap. Auto Expo 2023 will have it all, and then some, from new launches to futuristic designs. Here are some of the highlights from Auto Expo 2023’s jam-packed Day 1. The eVX concept, a sneak peek at Maruti Suzuki’s first born-electric SUV, was the day’s main event. The 4.3m-long eVX concept, which is based on an exclusive EV architecture being developed in collaboration with Toyota, has a 60kWh battery and a 550km-plus range.
Bank Maha Pack includes Live Batches, Test Series, Video Lectures & eBooks
Auto Expo 2023: Automobiles Highlights
- The forthcoming Brezza CNG was also on display at Maruti Suzuki’s booth at Auto Expo 2023. The 1.5-liter K15C DualJet engine that powers the Ertiga CNG is likely to also power the Brezza CNG. The SUV is likely to provide an automatic gearbox option in addition to a manual, making it the first CNG-powered vehicle in India to do so.
- One of the busiest booths at Auto Expo 2023 was MG Motor’s, where the automaker unveiled the refreshed Hector and Hector Plus SUVs, with starting MSRPs of Rs. 14.73 lakh and Rs. 20.80 lakh (ex-showroom), respectively. Both SUVs have an extensively revised exterior, an entirely new interior, and ADAS technologies. But mechanically speaking, the Hector and Hector Plus are identical to the models from before the facelift.
- At its booth in Auto Expo 2023, MG also displayed the all-electric Mifa 9 MPV. The Mifa 9, which is larger than the Kia Carnival and is offered in other countries under the Maxus name, has a combined WLTP-certified range of up to 440 km, a 245 hp electric engine, and a 90 kWh battery.
- At Auto Expo 2023, the all-electric MG 4 hatchback was also on show. The MG 4 is equipped with two battery packs, a smaller 51kWh pack and a larger 64kWh pack, both of which use a single engine and rear-wheel drive. It is built on the modular scalable architecture of parent company SAIC. On the WLTP cycle, MG states that the smaller battery pack has a range of up to 350 km and the larger one has a range of 452 km.
- The business displayed the MG 5 electric estate at its booth in addition to the MG 4 electric hatchback in Auto Expo 2023. The estate is outfitted by MG with a front-mounted electric motor that produces 156 horsepower and 256 Nm and a 61.1kWh battery that has a claimed range of 402 kilometres.
- A plug-in hybrid automobile the size of a Skoda Octavia was unveiled at the Auto Expo 2023. The 1.5-liter, four-cylinder turbocharged petrol engine is paired with an electric motor to produce a combined output of 305 horsepower and 480 Nm of peak torque for the car globally.
PM Narendra Modi launches MV Ganga Vilas cruise in Varanasi
Auto Expo 2023 Timing
Additionally, the times change from day to day. The Auto Expo 2023 doors open at 1100 hours daily but close at 1900 hours on January 13, 2000 hours on January 14 and 15, 1900 hours on January 16 and 17, and 1800 hours on January 18, the last day of the event of Auto Expo 2023.
Auto Expo 2023 Venue
The India Expo Mart in Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, close to the JP Golf Course, is the location of the Auto Expo 2023.
Auto Expo 2023 Tickets
The Motor Show 2023, an exposition event, will be held in Delhi-NCR and will be on BookMyShow. Tickets for the Auto Expo 2023 event, which will be held at India Expo Mart: Greater Noida, can be purchased through the bookmyshow website or app.